Mount Olives Hospital Foundation (MOHF): Mount Olives Hospital partners with MOHF to make health care easily accessible for patients. These include supporting widows and the poor to attain health care at affordable rates. Some are treated free of charge depending on the circumstances.
We are currently looking for volunteers who can help us to offer health care to all. Depending on your level of knowledge, experience and skill the work can range from observing doctors to offering basic assistance.
Volunteer Requirements for Medical Volunteers
- At least 18 years or older
- Good spoken English
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good commitment to values and principles of volunteerism
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to adjust to difficult living and working conditions
- Strong support and advocate for NGOs
- Should be able to work independently and in team
It’s easy to apply to volunteer with Mount Olives Hospital Foundation – just fill out the form below and we will contact you soon.